Online Order Return Policy
If you have any issues with the item(s) you have ordered online, please notify us as soon as possible.
Once an online order delivery or pick-up is confirmed via phone or email by our Customer Service Department, no refund can be issued.
Once you sign off on the item and take it home with you, no refund of any kind can be issued, only a reselection at an Exclusive Furniture store will be available for you and you will be responsible for any additional delivery costs.
At Exclusive Furniture, we have a no returns or exchange policy and all sales are final.
Exclusive Furniture sells brand-new merchandise only; therefore we are not able to take back any furniture that has been used.
Also, we are very mindful of sanitary/health issues & do not bring used merchandise back into our warehouse.
Once your invoice has been signed and/or initialed, cancellations cannot be made for any reason. Refunds are not given for any reason on any invoice.
However, with the approval of upper management, there will be a 25% cancellation fee of the entire invoice amount on all canceled orders.
If a customer places a special order, the invoice must be paid in full before the merchandise can be ordered. There are no refunds on special orders.
"As is" Items:
At Exclusive Furniture, we periodically offer “as is” items that are going out of stock or being discontinued at an exclusively low price.
For these items, our traditional one year warranty is voided and no longer applicable to any items purchased from the floor of our store or website marked “as is.
No returns are allowed on all “as is” items.
We are happy to offer an extended warranty for “as is” items at an additional cost.
Ask your sales associate about our 5 years extended warranty plan prior to purchasing.
If an extended warranty is not purchased, Exclusive Furniture is not responsible for any future malfunctions, damages, or defects to the item.
- Please make sure there is an adult over the age of 18 to receive the delivery of the furniture.
- Have the room empty, clean, and ready for delivery. Our delivery team does not move existing furniture.
- Please make sure the hallways & doorways are cleared so furniture can be brought in.
- Must have possession of apartment & house before delivery date has been scheduled. If the delivery is scheduled and your home is not ready, the customer will be responsible for the re-delivery fee.
- Please make sure freight elevators are book If necessary.
If the delivery team is informed to leave the merchandise in another room or garage, Exclusive Furniture is not responsible for any damages incurred on that merchandise if the customer moves it themselves.
- Please make sure your entire day of delivery is available. You are given an estimated 5-hour timeframe, but allow 2-3 hours for unforeseen circumstances to arise.
- If there is a damaged or incorrect item delivered, please do not accept it & send it back. Please be sure to notate on your delivery ticket as well.
Please be sure to contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the good of any minor damage you noticed after delivery at 713-733-0606 option 6.
- If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule your delivery, please contact the store you purchased from 48 hours before your delivery to avoid a re-delivery fee of $129.
- Securing product for transportation when picking up merchandise. This includes any furniture blankets or rope to tie down and secure the furniture.
- Any damage caused to the customer’s vehicle from loading or during transit.
- Any damage to merchandise that occurs during transit/transportation
Inspection of furniture upon pick-up and before loading.
- Scheduling appointment for pick-up of furniture by calling: 713-773-0606, option 4.
- Please allow 60-90 minutes of wait time when picking up the furniture.
- Customer must inspect all merchandise before loading of merchandise. Once the merchandise had been picked up from the warehouse, Exclusive Furniture will not be held responsible for any damages incurred during transit or assembly of merchandise.